Our Focus is Safety
Pro-Lectric is committed to “Safety and Performance”. Performance in the electrical industry cannot be achieved without a strong commitment to Safety. Our philosophy centers around providing exceptional service and guiding values; safety, quality and client satisfaction.
We strive to not only meet, but greatly exceed our customer expectations. Safety is our number one priority here at Pro-Lectric. We provide continual safety training to all employees. We believe there is no such thing as “too much safety” in the electrical contracting business.
Our efforts toward continual improvement, hazard recognition, and rigorous training programs enable us to meet the highest level of safety standards. A few sample topics of our Safety Program include:
· General Safety Rules & Practices for All Job Sites (Electrical Safety Awareness, Site Emergency Action Plans, etc.)
· First Aid & CPR Training
· Hazard Communication Program (MSDS) Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Program Training and Issuing
· Lockout / Tagout (LOTO) Program
· Confined Space Awareness Program
· Fall Protection Program – Harness & Retractable Lanyard Training & Certification
· Fall Protection and Prevention Program / Risk Assessment & Identification of Hazards
· Fork Lift / Scissor Lift / Aerial Lift Training & Certification
· NFPA 70E – ARC Flash Hazards (PPE requirements & training, qualified personnel)